Your Google Play nation determines what content material you’ll be able to view within the retailer. The apps, video games and different content material within the retailer could fluctuate by nation.
Whether or not you’ve got lately moved or need to attempt accessing the Play Retailer in one other area (with a critical caveat), this is find out how to change your nation setting in Google Play.
- You may solely change your Play nation every year. Subsequently, in case you change nation, you’ll have to wait a 12 months earlier than you’ll be able to change it once more.
- In case you change your nation, you will not have the ability to use the Google Play stability out of your outdated nation in your new nation.
Change your Play Retailer nation
To vary your nation, you should arrange a brand new nation in Google Play. To arrange a brand new nation, you should be in that nation and have a fee technique issued within the new nation.
- In your Android telephone or pill, open the Google Play Retailer app.
- Contact Menu Account.
- Beneath “International locations and profiles”, discover your identify and nation.
- When you have no fee technique issued within the new nation, observe the on-screen directions so as to add one. This creates a Google Funds profile related to the brand new nation.
- The primary fee technique should be issued within the nation for which you’re including a profile.
- As soon as you’ve got created the profile, you’ll be able to add fee strategies from different international locations.
- The Google Play Retailer routinely switches to the brand new nation. The change can take as much as 24 hours.